Wednesday 3 March 2021

My electronic's (at home)

At home I have been trying to make some of my electronics work. My main electronic toy is a Finger Tapper. 

It is battery operated and is connected through wires to the motor. This rotates a barrel with little tabs and pushes the back part of the fingers. This lifts the fingers up and they drop back down making a tapping sound. Changing where the tabs are placed makes beats.

Sometimes I have to reverse the polarity of the wiring because it rotates the wrong way but that is all right because I learnt how to set up the batteries and wires if I get it the wrong way around. 




2 comments:

  1. What an interesting toy, Hunter. I liked how you described what you did to make it work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.